'Le S'more Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Le S'more Clan

Toontown Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's The Jolly Spirit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabbie
Admin
Gabbie

Female
Number of posts : 35
Toon Name: : Slate Blue Duck, or Epic Smore
Laff: : 16. (: Yeppers.. I'm keeping it that way.
YouTube Name: : LimitedxIndependance, formally sweetrocker108.
Registration date : 2008-12-10

That's The Jolly Spirit! Empty
PostSubject: That's The Jolly Spirit!   That's The Jolly Spirit! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:33 pm

We're NOWHERE near this, but helping your fellow clan-mates is never too hard, when we get to CFOing, and VPing, all that! Whenever you help someone; tell us, along with a screenie just so we know you did it, and you win the first-ever "Holly Jolly Spirited Trophy", it's just a virtual trophy for you to treasure; but it comes along with a whopping 10,000 JB's worth of unites JUST FOR YOU =O

--
How you win, technically: If you help the MOST out of all the helping/participating members, then you win =], second and third placed people will win their bronze and silver trophy, along with JB Unites, too, just not as much =]

1st Place: Gold Trophy, 10,000 JBS
2nd Place: Silver Trophy, 5,000 JBS
3rd Place: Bronze Trophy, 1,000 JBS
--

This event POSSIBLY will be once every 1-2 months; because 10,000 is A LOT!! Especially for one toon! But it'll fill up your biggest bank; so please keep in mind, if you DON'T have a 10,000 bank, PLEASE TELL US; we don't want the unites wasted =[

But thanks, let me know of your ideas, comments, thoughts, ect, ect.

~Epic~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/limitedxindependance

That's The Jolly Spirit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'Le S'more Clan :: All About La Smore :: 'Le S'more's Events And News :: Le' S'mores Clan: CUSTOM AND CURRENT EVENTS!!-
Jump to: